19.7.09

Verdict



I found this peculiar headband the other day and was daunted by it.

Wait a minute, it is my first blog post and I'm not showing the -somewhat- photographer in me, am I? Sorry for the bad quality photos, I was camera-less and had to take these with my Blackberry.

Back to the topic... I did not get the headband. It was $50 and we're not used to paying that much for hair accesories here in Ecuador. What do you think... Should I go back and get it or should I carry on living without feeling guilty for buying it? How much would you be willing to pay?

2 comments:

  1. it all depends on how you FEEL about it. if you are interested in experimenting with hair accessories but aren't sure if you'll be totally into them, i'd go somewhere cheaper first and see if that's a look you'd love to sport.

    on the other hand, if you are a hair accessory fanatic, i can see this piece being an interesting addition. it'd be cute with a little cocktail dress, or even to spice up a tee and jeans. in that case, i think it would be worth the $ because you'd get a lot of wear out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would make this myself, in fact it should be really easy to do... would definitely not pay that much of money for it, though.

    so what is it you need my opinion for?

    ricky

    ReplyDelete